Yeti Tundra 75-Quart Cooler – White
- The YETI Tundra 75 is the outdoor cooler that’s ideal for keeping your family and friends fed and hydrated, able to hold up to 50 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio, briskets, or fishing limits easily
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 75 dimensions are 33 1/4 in long x 18 in wide x 18 in high with an empty weight of 34 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
The Yeti tundra 75 cooler has a recommended 50-can capacity that makes it ideal for keeping your family and friends fed and hydrated during a tailgate, BBQ, or day at the beach or lake.
Wherever you take it, the grizzly-proof design of the tundra 75 cooler will protect your vittles from burly party crashers.
This heavy-duty cooler is also a top choice for spending a couple of days on the water.
Specification: Yeti Tundra 75-Quart Cooler – White
33.2 x 18 x 18 inches, 34 pounds
42.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|
9 reviews for Yeti Tundra 75-Quart Cooler – White
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Guy Macon –
Super high quality. Ice lasts nearly twice as long as the top-of-the line igloo. Search YouTube for reviews. Worth the price? Debatable. The cheap coolers aren’t all that bad and ice is cheap.
Amazon Customer –
great cooler and I got the cushion for the top and just ordered a few more things!
I followed Yeti’s recommendations to pre-cool the cooler with a bag of ice a day or two before dumping in chilled food/drinks. Just like a home, you need to heat or cool down the insulated walls to get the best efficiency….
timothy harris –
Not cheap, but clearly well constructed. Heavy. Rubber pads on bottom prevent it from sliding around on boat deck.
Catheirne M. Coleman –
jeff catlin –
The Yeti legends are true. This is one bad ass cooler. We are Oregon guides, we’ve dragged our Yeti 75 over rocks, sand, log jams, and it has held up through it all. The dang thing is heavy as hell to haul around, but during our summer overnights it is the only cooler that keeps our food and beverages nice and cold for up to 72 hours and beyond. We have left this cooler sitting in the sun on our back patio and found cold beer and ice cubes 5 days later. You got to be a manly man, or a super woman to carry the thing, but if you want your beer and grub to stay cold there is none better. It also make a great bench strong enough to support a Grizzly.
Lloyd C Andrist –
A great cooler for camping and hunting,.