YETI Tundra 45 Cooler – Tan
- The YETI Tundra 45 combines versatility with durability with a capacity of up to 26 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 45 dimensions are 25 1/2 in long x 16 in wide x 15 ½ in high with an empty weight of 23 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
The YETI Tundra 45 is our best all-purpose cooler and our customers’ top choice because of its versatile 26-can capacity and easy portability.
And of course this cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — made from roto-molded polyethylene, it’s UV resistant, heavily insulated and damn-near indestructible.
The durable, marine-grade nylon rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 camping cooler on short trips and quick hunting excursions.
It’s also great for a day on the lake due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet, and will even stand in as a casting platform if you decide to throw a line in the water.
Like all YETI Coolers, it’s built to be grizzly proof, making it a must-have camping cooler on your next overnighter in bear country.
Specification: YETI Tundra 45 Cooler – Tan
25.5 x 16 x 15.5 inches, 15 pounds
27.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|