YETI Tundra 350 Cooler – White
- The YETI Tundra 350 is YETI’s largest premium cooler, with a whopping 19,000 cubic inches of capacity and enough space to hold 82.4 gallons
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 350 dimensions are 63 ¼ in long x 24 ½ in wide x 23 ¼ in high with an empty weight of 89 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket
YETIs largest cooler by a long shot, the Tundra 350 Marine Cooler boasts a massive 16,800-cu.-in. capacity enough space to hold up to 82.4 gallons of water! that handles all of your monster fresh and saltwater catches with ease.
No Sweat design prevents condensation, ensuring floors remain bone dry.
Whats more, the one-piece, roto-molded polyethylene construction is virtually indestructible allowing you to use the lid as an extra seat or as a cutting board at the campsite.
Permafrost insulation seals cold air inside. Self-stopping hinges. Comes standard with one dry-goods basket. 63.25L x 24.5W x 23.25H. Wt: 89 lbs.
Specification: YETI Tundra 350 Cooler – White
|Dimensions||63 × 24 × 23 in|
103 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)