YETI Tundra 250 Cooler – White
- The YETI Tundra 250 is one large cooler that lets you pile in a quartered moose, elk, or several deer, and the freezer-style gasket means your meat will stay fresh the whole trip
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 250 dimensions are 55 in long x 22 5/8 in wide x 21 ¼ in high with an empty weight of 70 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
If you regularly find yourself in the wilderness on long hunting or fishing trips, the YETI Tundra 250 commercial cooler is your new best friend. Going by sea? It’s the perfect marine cooler for offshore sport or commercial fishing.
It’s big enough to hold wahoo, tuna and amberjack, and the integrated tie-down slots keep your catch in place.
The UV-resistant polyethylene material won’t fade or crack from being in the sun all day. Or month. Or year. Going by land? This hunting ice chest lets you pile in a quartered moose, elk or several deer, and the freezer-style gasket means your meat will stay fresh the whole trip long.
The YETI Tundra 250 marine cooler also likes to party — its 155-can capacity makes it the best cooler to use as a beer trough for tailgates, weddings, barn dances or especially awesome baby showers.
No matter how you use it, the rugged design and pressure-injected insulation mean this heavy-duty cooler will be keeping your stuff cold time after time after time.
Specification: YETI Tundra 250 Cooler – White
55 x 22 x 21.2 inches, 77 pounds
59.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)