YETI Tundra 210 Cooler – White
- The YETI Tundra 210 is our deepest outdoor cooler, lets you haul a mighty load of food or drinks without taking up too much space
- Will keep your ice… well ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber and made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch
- The Tundra 210 dimensions are 39 3/8 in long x 25 ½ in wide x 24 in high NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
For the first time sense 2012, we are introducing a new size in our Tunda line. With over 12,000 cubic inches of capacity, the new Tundra 210 is our deepest cooler, but has smaller, cubed footprint that fits perfectly in your truck bed or on your boat deck.
It’s also ideal for the jobsite or large events including big game hunting, because no event is larger than that.
This beast has all the same features that make YETI Tundra Coolers the best on the planet: the same rotomolded polyethylene like whitewater kayaks, molded-in self stopping hinges that mean you’ll never have to replace a busted hinge again, and at least two inches of insulation so you can spend more time doing what you love and less time restocking ice.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Specification: YETI Tundra 210 Cooler – White
40 x 26 x 24 inches, 55 pounds
74 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|