YETI Tundra 110 Cooler – White
- The YETI Tundra 110 was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind, it’s sized to fit all major raft frames snugly, so your YETI doesn’t end up overboard
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 110 dimensions are 37 in long x 18 in wide x 20 in high with an empty weight of 37 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
The YETI Tundra 110 rafting cooler was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind.
It’s sized to fit all major raft frames, plus this cooler holds enough food and beverages for longer river expeditions.
Molded-in tie-downs and lid latches ensure this ice box doesn’t end up in the drink.
Like all YETI Coolers, the Tundra 110 is built to last trip after trip, with the same roto-molded polyethylene construction used to make whitewater kayaks.
Two inches of insulation and our freezer-style gasket mean you won’t have to constantly top it off with ice.
Which is good, because you don’t pass too many convenience stores on the river.
Not hitting the rapids anytime soon? This high quality cooler has all the features to make it a versatile addition to your family, including DoubleHaul Handles for easy portability, UV resistance for maximum attractiveness, and dry ice compatibility to keep your stuff colder, longer.
Specification: YETI Tundra 110 Cooler – White
38 x 20.5 x 19 inches, 20 pounds
50 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|
A few times a year a large group of friends embark on trips to a cabin where we pack food and supplies for 5+ days. Some have the cabelas product, some have rtic or other brands. The yeti held the ice for the longest of any we have.
Excellent cooler,but pricey.Yeti products are over price,There are comparable cooler on the market that is hundreds cheaper.Was not known before purchase.There accessories are inflated too!.Shop around before choosing Yeti,you will save$$$$!
Connie Herman –
We bought this because we travel from the north to the south and we take food back and forth with us, beef from the north and fish from the south. Our first trip to the south we packed frozen food, pizzas, beef and chicken, it was in the cooler for about 30 hours, everything stayed perfectly frozen no frost, even the pizzas stayed frozen solid. These are expensive coolers but if you really want your stuff to stay nice this is one cooler to look at.
R Vega –
Works Very Well. A bit heavy though. When full of ice and other things, it is hard to move without help.
The cooler works great and keeps ice & food cold for days. I think for the price we paid for it – it could have at least included a Yeti sticker & bottle opener. Little perks go a long ways for advertising your products…. Yeti seems a little chintsy that way.
Suzette D. –
To pay that kind of money for a cooler and having to have a factory defect in the corner of it is very disappointing.
Great value for the price. This cooler keeps ice cold for several days. The bulky size and tough durability make this a must have for any large camping trip.
Ordered this cooler before our camping trip and out of the box it came like someone already used it before. Scratches all over the cooler. I expected more out of $500 cooler.
norbert detlow –
Jamie Perry –