YETI Tundra 105 Cooler – Tan
- The YETI Tundra 105 has more height so the extra altitude lets you stack your meats and drinks up high with enough room for a layer of ice on top
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 105 dimensions are 30 ½ in long x 19 ½ in wide x 20 in high with an empty weight of 36 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
You may have noticed that the Yeti tundra 105 cooler is a tall drink of water.
We designed this quality cooler with more height and a smaller footprint so it takes up less room in your boat or truck bed.
That extra altitude lets you stack your meats and drinks with a nice layer of ice on top, allowing for greater capacity and longer ice retention than standard coolers.
It’s also dry ice compatible, so you can keep everything cooler for even longer than with standard ice, and with less weight.
All that makes the tundra 105 perfect for extended hunting and fishing trips, as does the bear-proof design and rugged polyester rope handles with textured grips.
As always, you’ll have the confidence that your Yeti cooler can stand up to a beating thanks to its sturdy, one-piece construction.
Added bonus: it makes the perfect seat in the front center console of your boat — as wilderness guides, we can’t stand to see a waste of space.
Specification: YETI Tundra 105 Cooler – Tan
20 x 30.5 x 19.5 inches, 43 pounds
47.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|