Vortex Viper 65mm Spotting Scope Angled-HD
- The Viper HD 15-45×65 Angled Spotting Scope is packed with features for incredible glassing and high end optical performance.
- The HD optical system comprised of premium components generates vivid high-definition images. XR anti-reflective coatings on exterior surfaces help obtain brighter views in low-light situations.
- The smooth helical focus helps dial in your image for ultra-sharp viewing and maintains a trim profile for ultimate packability. A built-in sunshade pulls out to help reduce glare.
- A multi-position eyecup provides proper eye relief while a locking collar allows the scope to rotate into different viewing positions.
- O-ring sealed and argon purged, the Viper delivers waterproof and fogproof performance. Armortek coatings protect the lenses from oil, scratches, and dirt. Rubber armor enhances both durability and grip for the user.
A high-end spotter, without the high-end price tag, the new-for-2018 Viper HD Spotting Scope series stands poised to dominate as a best-in-class-optic.
Packed with features and incredible optical performance hunters and shooters are sure to appreciate, these spotters bring far of subjects in for a closer look, and do so with impressive clarity, resolution and color fidelity.
The ultrasmooth, fluid, and sleek helical-style focus, dials in your image for ultrasharp viewing, as well as keeps the spotters profile trim for ultimate packability.
Specification: Vortex Viper 65mm Spotting Scope Angled-HD
15.3 x 8 x 5.7 inches, 5.4 pounds
5.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|
P. Bergstrom –
I bought this for birding, especially to identify ducks at a distance, and it works great. I compared it to a much larger scope, the Celestron 52305 Regal M2 80ED, and this one had a slightly crisper image that was just as bright, so I kept this one. I also prefer the single-stage focus with a large ring on the Vortex, compared to a small two-stage focus knob on the Celestron. I plan to carry it with a tripod in a backpack so the always-on neoprene case provides enough protection. The attached photo was taken through a window with this scope and my iPhone camera, of a barred owl in a tree in my back yard.
Great quality lens and overall product; wish that it came with a bag.