Vanguard Endeavor ED 8320 8×32 Binoculars – Fogproof/Waterproof
- ED glass reduces color dispersion to provide high resolution colors & clarity and Bak4 phase-coated prisms with multi-coated lenses
- Three stage twist out eyecups with long eye relief, locking diopter ring and lightweight, open bridge body design with large, precise focus wheel
- Advanced lens coatings for enhanced light transmission even in low light conditions
- 100% waterproof and fogproof
- Magnification: 8x, Objective Lens Diameter: 32mm, Field of view: 377 ft/1000 yards, View angle: 7.2 degrees, Near focus: 6.6 feet, Eye relief: 19.5 mm, Weight: 16.9 ounces
The 8×32 Endeavor ED Binocular from Vanguard features a nitrogen-filled housing and extra-low dispersion (ED) glass elements, equipping this optic for outdoor performance in low light and harsh weather conditions.
This configuration from the Endeavor series has 8x magnification and an 6.6-foot minimum focus distance that is impressive for a mid-range binocular. Their close focus capability, in addition to a long 17mm eye relief and wide 58° apparent viewing angle, make this 8x binocular ready to handle almost any glassing task, including birding and hunting.
Vanguard outfitted the Endeavor ED binocular with a high-transmission optical path that transmits bright images with minimal fringing and enhanced contrast. Complementing the multicoated ED lenses are the V-Max and Emerald coatings, which increase light transmission and enhance the full spectrum of color especially the natural shades of green.
The phase-corrected BaK4 prisms, render crisp details and maximum color fidelity. The resulting view is saturated with color and sharp right up to the edge of the binocular’s field of view. A rubber armored and weather-sealed housing helps the Endeavor ED deliver reliable performance rain or shine.
The slip-resistant textured rubber grip is also applied to the center focus wheel, which will come in handy when attempting fine focus adjustments while wearing gloves or with wet hands. Twist-up rubber eyecups, flip-down objective covers, and an ergonomic dual-bridge design add user-friendly handling features to match the Endeavor ED binocular’s premium optics.