Vanguard 10×42 Endeavor Ed IV Binocular
- SK-15 prisms allow for vivid detail and stunning image quality and premium HOYA ED glass provides a true color viewing experience
- New ergonomic open-bridge design ensures easy grip in all weather and relocated center locking diopter for easy adjustment
- Advanced multi guard coatings for superb light transmission even in low light conditions
- Strong & lightweight magnesium housing is engineered for ultimate protection & performance and nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed to provide 100% fog proof and waterproof protection
- Magnification: 10x, Objective lens diameter: 42mm, Field of view: 340 ft/1000 yards, View angle: 6. 5 degrees, Near focus: 5. 9 feet, Eye relief: 19 mm, Weight: 27. 7 ounces
The revolutionary Vanguard Endeavor ED IV binocular is the result of innovation from the Vanguard optical team. Unrivaled brightness, clarity, and extended viewing times allows master birders and serious outdoorsmen to experience viewing nature in a totally new dimension.
Is your life described or defined with an avid passion for the outdoors, enjoying nature and a craving for adventure? Then the new Endeavor ED IV binocular series will offer the features you need while exceeding your expectations.
The innovative pairing of premium HOYA ED (extra-low dispersion) glass and SK-15 prisms allows master birders and serious outdoorsmen to experience viewing nature in a totally new dimension. One of Vanguard’s missions is to create the most innovative optics on the planet. This remains true with the Endeavor ED IV binocular.
Available in the popular sizes 10×42 and 8×42. With a refreshed design that provides enhanced ergonomics and optical performance, the Endeavor ED IV has reset the standard of quality in the Endeavor binocular series.
The Endeavor ED IV debuts the SK-15 prism which provides optimal image quality, excellent light transmission and color fidelity for a remarkable viewing experience. In addition to the new prism feature, Endeavor ED IV has been upgraded with advanced multi guard coatings that provide even better light transmission for viewing in low light conditions.
Endeavor ED IV’s magnesium construction and housing is engineered to provide perfect balance and robust light weight protection. The new ergonomic open hinge design and large focus wheel provides easy handling and precise focusing in all weather conditions. Endeavor ED IV was designed for comfort.
This binocular has a newly integrated center locking diopter that allows the user to comfortably fine tune their view settings and three stage adjustable locking eyecups for setting the perfect eye relief.
Specification: Vanguard 10×42 Endeavor Ed IV Binocular
|Dimensions||6 × 5 × 2 in|
ENDEAVOR ED IV 1042