Shimano ST4000XGFL Stradic fl Spinning Reel
- HaganeBody – The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler’s actions directly into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- X-Ship – provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.
- SA-RB – These bearings have been through the same process as our A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing’s rotation.
- CrossCarbonDrag – This drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.
- G-FreeBody – technology has been developed to shift the reel’s center of gravity closer to the rod. By moving the center of gravity closer to the angler’s hand position, the G Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.
Never satisfied with “good enough”, Shimano always finds another way to improve your fishing experience.
Introducing the new Shimano Stradic FL, the product of CONTINUOUS EVOLUTION.
Now with Shimano’s Micro Module Gear II you’ll experience a rotational smoothness and power transfer, never before achieved in a reel at this price point.
Specification: Shimano ST4000XGFL Stradic fl Spinning Reel
6.5 x 5 x 3.5 inches, 14.4 ounces
15 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)