Panasonic NN-SD775S Countertop/Built-In Cyclonic Wave Microwave with Inverter Technology, 1.6 Cu. ft. , Stainless
- CYCLONIC WAVE MICROWAVE – At every temperature level, Cyclonic Wave circulates heat in precise ultra-efficient 3D waves for easier more versatile food preparation, even with more complex food textures
- MICROWAVE CONTROLS – 20 Preset Sensor Cook Menu Items, Inverter Turbo Defrost, Delay Start and Timer, More/Less Control, Child Safety Lock, Quick 30sec and Popcorn Button with 3 cooking levels
- MINIMUM COUNTERTOP FOOTPRINT – Smart, compact design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity. Up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave ovens
- SENSOR INVERTOR TURBO DEFROST – Utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on Inverter’s continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly
- KEEP WARM FEATURE – Microwave keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d’oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they’re ready to serve
When it comes to everything you expect in a microwave, nothing compares with the defrosting, cooking and reheating capability of the Panasonic NN-SD775S microwave oven with cyclonic wave and Inverter technology.
At every temperature level, cyclonic wave circulates heat in precise ultra-efficient 3d waves for easier more versatile food preparation, even with more complex food textures.
This exceptional 1250-watt, 1. 6-Cubic-foot Capacity Stainless steel microwave with 15-inch turntable includes patented Inverter technology which, unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures, delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals – edges to centers – Every time.
Together, cyclonic wave and Inverter technology create and circulate microwave energy in a way that allows delicate foods like vegetables and fish to simmer without overcooking.
Foods retain more Color, texture and nutrients for fast, easy and delicious results.
One-touch genius sensor cook and reheat functions, takes the guesswork out of microwaving by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or reheating time.
This countertop microwave oven measures 21 7⁄8” W x 11 15⁄16” H x 19 15⁄16” D and has a Stainless steel door with silver wrap. as a countertop microwave, The Panasonic NN-SD775S can rest on any open surface in the kitchen and can be easily moved.
For a finished built-in look, order trim kit For 27” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk722ss) or Trim kit For 30” cabinet (Panasonic part # nn-tk732ss) and install directly into pre-existing cabinetry space. Disclaimer: upper-inside left corner of microwave oven door has a small indentation to allow door to open smoothly.
Do not store flammable materials next to, on top of, or in the microwave oven.
Specification: Panasonic NN-SD775S Countertop/Built-In Cyclonic Wave Microwave with Inverter Technology, 1.6 Cu. ft. , Stainless
|Dimensions||20 × 22 × 12 in|