Panasonic Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In Cyclonic Wave with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 2.2 Cu. ft, 1250w, NN-SN97JS
- PANASONIC COUNTERTOP MICROWAVE OVEN CYCLONIC INVERTER: This 1250-Watt high power, 2. 2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built-in microwave maintains the full flavor and nutrients of your favorite foods with Cyclonic Wave technology for ultra-efficient cooking at all temperature levels
- INVERTER TECHNOLOGY WITH TURBO DEFROST: patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- LARGE FAMILY SIZE: This countertop microwave with 16. 5-inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10-15/16-inch x 18-7/16-inch x 18-1/2-inch
- SMART COOKING SETTING: Built-in automatic sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; other advantages include 20 preset menu items, quick-minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- FOOD WARMING FEATURE: This Inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until get ready to serve.Power requirement:120V 60Hz, 12.7A1480W, AC only
When it comes to everything you expect in a microwave, nothing compares with the defrosting, cooking and reheating capability of the Panasonic NN-SN97JS Countertop/Built-In Cyclonic Wave Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor.
At every temperature level, Cyclonic Wave circulates heat in precision, ultra-efficient 3D waves for easier, more versatile food preparation–even with denser, more complex food textures.
This exceptional 1250-Watt, 2. 2-cubic-foot capacity stainless steel microwave with 16. 5-inch turntable also includes patented Inverter Technology which, unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off power at lower temperatures, delivers a constant stream of cooking power at every temperature for more evenly cooked meals – edges to centers – every time.
With the touch of the Genius Sensor cooking button, this microwave takes guesswork out of creating a great meal by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or defrosting time for added time-saving convenience.
The sensor measures the amount of steam produced during cooking and signals the microprocessor to calculate the remaining cooking time at the appropriate power level. A selection of 20 auto cook options enable you to quickly prepare your favorite foods, such as pizza, popcorn, pasta, soup, oatmeal and other dishes.
Specification: Panasonic Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In Cyclonic Wave with Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, 2.2 Cu. ft, 1250w, NN-SN97JS
|Dimensions||20 × 24 × 14 in|