Nitrocat 1200-K 1/2-Inch Kevlar Composite Air Impact Wrench with Twin
- 1295 flubs of loosening torque
- Kevlar housing for durability
- Patented comfort grip, trigger and power management switch
- Patented quiet technology at 86 decibels
- Patented forward/reverse switch
- Smooth twin clutch mechanism for breaking tough bolts loose
- Weighs only 4. 5 lbs.
- 8000 RPM
- 950 impacts per minute
- 2 year
The AIRCAT 1200-K is a 1/2″ Impact with a Kevlar housing and is part of our Nitro Cat brand of impacts.
It produces 1295 ft-lbs of loosening torque using a smooth twin clutch hammer mechanism.
It’s designed for breaking loose tough bolts on heavy duty truck shops.
There several patents on the 1200-K. Patented ergonomic handle for user comfort.
Patented quiet tuned exhaust lowering the noise to 86 dB. Patented forward/ reverse lever.
Other Specs as follows. Requires a minimum of 8 CFM at 90 PSI measured at the air inlet while the trigger is fully engaged to operate properly.
Minimum hose size is 3/8″. It has a 2 year .
Specification: Nitrocat 1200-K 1/2-Inch Kevlar Composite Air Impact Wrench with Twin
|Part Number (K)|
Kevlar and Aluminum
9.2 x 8.5 x 3 inches
|Item model number|
|Item Weight (pounds)|