Nikon Prostaff 1000i Laser Rangefinder
- Hunting Laser Rangefinder: The Prostaff 1000i provides 6-1000 yard measurement range with a 6x high quality monocular
- Automatic Measurement: Continuous measurement for up to four seconds with Tru Target that allows you to switch between first target and distant target
- Compact and Durable: Water Resistant design with multilayer coating applied to all lens and prism surfaces
- ID Technology: Delivers the one number you need for your best shot to account for incline or decline angles
- What You Get: Complete rangefinder packaged with case, lanyard, CR2 battery (factory installed), 3 extra Viridian CR2 batteries, and a Lumintrail Cleaning Cloth
The Nikon PROSTAFF 1000i Laser Rangefinder features ID (incline/decline) technology with a horizontal distance and actual distance display mode that can easily be switched depending on your preference.
The compact ergonomics of this rangefinder allow you to easily fit 1,000 yards of ranging capability in your hand or pocket and is perfect for rifle or bow hunting. Range deer out to 600 yards is a reality with the PROSTAFF 1000i and First Target and Distant Target Priority modes allow you to range objects close up or animals hidden behind tall grass.
Features of the PROSTAFF 1000i Rangefinder 6-1,000 Yard Measurement Range Displays in 1-yard increments Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds) Multilayer Coating is applied to all lens and prism surfaces Long Eye Relief – 16.7mm.
Specification: Nikon Prostaff 1000i Laser Rangefinder
3.6 x 1.5 x 2.9 inches
12.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)