Nikon LaserForce 10×42
- Rangefinder Binocular with 10-1900 yard range
- Reflective Target 1900 yards Tree 1400 Yards Deer 1100 Yards
- Incline/Decline Technology. FOV at 1000 yards: 320 feet
- Display in .1 yard increments to 100 yards / 1 yard increments over 100 yards
- Bright and clear red OLED display with 4-step intensity adjustment
- ED (Extra-Low dispersion) Glass
- Turn and Slide Eyecups
Combine Nikon binocular performance with the extreme speed and ranging technology of a 1900-yard laser rangefinder and you have Laser Force, Nikon’s 10x 42mm Rangefinder Binocular.
Quite simply the single optic solution for serious hunters who depend on both their binocular for picking out distant animals and their rangefinder for getting the exact distance before taking the shot.
Featuring ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and Nikon’s ID Technology to compensate for incline or decline angles, Laser Force puts ranging precision, optical performance and rugged performance within your reach.
Specification: Nikon LaserForce 10×42
9.8 x 7 x 4.8 inches, 1.93 pounds
2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|