Milwaukee M18 Cordless Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Combo Kit
- M18 Combo hmr dr BL W/1/4 hex Imp driver/2 bat
- The product is easy to use and easy to handle
- The product is highly durable
- M18 compact hammer drill’s digital power management–overload protection prevents damage to tool and battery in abusive situations
- M18 impact driver utilizes a 1/4-inch hex quick-change chuck for easy bit changes and a variable-speed trigger
- Both tools use a built-in LED light to illuminate work surfaces
- A 1/4-inch hex quick-change chuck allows for easy bit changes while a variable-speed trigger provides increased user control
- The driver offers 0-3,200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity
The 2697-22 M18 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the 1/2″ Hammer Drill Driver (2602-20) and the 1/4 Inch Hex Compact Impact Driver (2650-20).
The M18 Cordless System’s patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry.
Powered by lithium-ion, the M18 cordless system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition. Features of the hammer drill/driver include 4-pole frameless motor, variable-speed trigger, all-metal gear case for maximum durability, and built-in LED (light emitting diode) light. Length of drill/driver is 8-1/2″”.
Features of the impact driver include 4-pole frameless motor with rare-earth magnets, proprietary impact mechanism for maximum application speed, variable-speed trigger, built-in LED light, and quick change chuck.
Length of impact driver is 5-3/4″. Combo kit also includes (2) M18 red lithium XC extended capacity batteries, (1) M18 & M12 multi-voltage charger, contractor bag.
Number of Tools: 2 Tools, Volt: 18V, RPM: Drill: 550-1700 rpm; Impact: 2200 rpm, Torque: Drill: 525 in/lb; Impact: 1400 in/lb.
Specification: Milwaukee M18 Cordless Hammer Drill & Impact Driver Combo Kit
12.6 x 10.6 x 7.5 inches
|Item model number|
|Item Weight (pounds)|