Leupold Mark 4 12-40x60mm Mil Dot Spotting Scope 53756
- Leupold model #53756 mark 4 12-40x60mm with mil dot reticle
- 100% waterproof, Fog proof, & shockproof
- Diamond Coat 2 – Ion-assist lens coating for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance
- Back 4 Prisms deliver a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image
- Twilight Max Light Management System adds up to 10 extra minutes of glassing light
- Folded light Path technology helps achieve a compact, lightweight design
- Built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port
The official spotting scope of the U.S. Armys XM110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS). The Multicoat 4 lens system optimizes light transmission for peak brightness, resolution, and contrast, even at the highest magnification settings.
Folded light path technology provides powerful magnification in a lightweight, compact design (just 12.4″ long and 37 oz). The Front Focal reticle magnifies the reticle along with the image, so you can estimate range at any power setting using the Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle.
The universal, -20 thread tripod attachment is standard. Digital camera compatible, it makes capturing images easy.
The McCann Rail accessory allows you to adapt your spotting scope for night-vision and other accessories.
Accessories for the Mark 4 spotting scope give you powerful, performance enhancements for a variety of tactical situations and weather conditions.
Includes a protective, soft-side case that remains on the spotting scope during viewing for maximum utility. Incredibly rugged and absolutely waterproof.
Specification: Leupold Mark 4 12-40x60mm Mil Dot Spotting Scope 53756
13.3 x 5.7 x 3.7 inches, 2 pounds
|Shipping Weight (pounds)|
|Item model number|
5.0 out of 5 stars 5 customer reviews