Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD
- Leupold Model #175855 bx-5 Santiam HD 10x50mm in Sitka Subalpine
- 100% waterproof, Fog proof, & shockproof
- Guard-ion lens coating sheds water, dirt, and fingerprints for a clear, crisp image
- Features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments
- Open-bridge, dual-hinge design – extremely lightweight and ergonomic
- Field-replaceable adjustable eyecups provide generous Eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System adds up to 30 extra minutes of glassing light
- Built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port
Made for epic adventures and harsh environments, the BX-5 Santiam HD binocular dominates other optics in its class.
The generous eyebox is for long glassing sessions with no eye-strain. Its advanced prisms and Twilight Max HD Light Management System ramp up light transmission and redefine low-light performance, clarity, and resolution.
The fully multi-coated Advanced HD Lens System features extra low dispersion objective lenses paired with rare earth element-coated ocular lenses for superb color rendition and razor-sharp resolution.
The BX-5 Santiam HD utilizes a durable aluminum housing is shrouded in a rubber armor coating with a large, tactile focus dial, nitrogen sealing and ion-assist lens DiamondCoat 2 coating.
It comes with Pro Gear accessories – GO Afield shoulder strap, binocular case, lens covers and cloth. This model has a 10x magnification with a 50mm objective and a Sitka SubAlpine camo finish.
Specification: Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD
4.1 x 7.1 x 10 inches, 3.07 pounds
3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|
There are no reviews yet.