Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD Binocular, 15x56mm, Sitka Open Country
- Leupold model #172459 bx-5 Santiam HD 15x56mm in Sitka open Country
- 100% Waterproof, fog proof, & shockproof
- Guard-ion lens coating sheds water, dirt, and fingerprints for a clear, crisp image
- Features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments
- Open-bridge, dual-hinge design – extremely lightweight and ergonomic
- Field-replaceable adjustable eyecups provide generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System adds up to 30 extra minutes of glassing light
- Built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port
Purpose-built for picking out distant Coues deer and sheep on distant ridgelines, Bx-5 Santiam HD 15x56mm binoculars can take on the biggest hunts.
The huge, forgiving eyebox is made for long glassing sessions.
Extra-low dispersion HD lenses and the Twilight Max Light Management System combine to give you a crisp image, vibrant color, and optimal contrast in harsh or poor light. With Abbe-Koenig prisms ramping up light transmission, they also redefine low-light performance, clarity, and resolution at extreme long range
Specification: Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD Binocular, 15x56mm, Sitka Open Country
11.5 x 4 x 7.2 inches, 5 pounds
5.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|
I really wanted to love these!I couldn’t get the tubes to focus with each other I followed directions but one lenses would be clear and the other blurryI think I got a defective set I can’t speak for all of them
Quality all around always go with leupold
Another great quality product from Leupold. The tripod mount is not the best but otherwise I am very pleased with theses binos.
These are great binocularsI use for hunting spotting deer.Awesome FOV
Jon Pedotti –
High end binos at excellent price
Mary G. Clute –
Everything I hoped they would be. It’s so nice to have that extra magnification. You can easily use these with your hands but probably not for extended amounts of time . Extremely clear and bright from edge to edge. I compared these to razor uhd , Leica, Zeiss, Swarovski and meopta hd’s. Honestly they are all really good binoculars. These held there own easily with the alpha glass. I am super glad I decided on these. I own the meopta hd’s 10×42 which are amazing and these are every bit as bright and clear. I can’t wait to try them in low light. Also these ooze quality, fit and finish is perfect and they just feel bulletproof! And that’s a good thing because I’m taking these hunting so I need durability plus the lifetime warranty. I 100% recommend the Leupold bx5 Santiam HD. I can’t imagine anyone being disappointed with these including people that own euroglass. Update: low light is incredible!!!!!!