Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD
- Leupold model #175857 bx-5 Santiam HD 12x50mm in Sitka Subalpine
- 100% waterproof, Fog proof, & shockproof
- Guard-ion lens coating sheds water, dirt, and fingerprints for a clear, crisp image
- Features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments
- Open-bridge, dual-hinge design – extremely lightweight and ergonomic
- Field-replaceable adjustable eyecups provide generous Eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System adds up to 30 extra minutes of glassing light
- Built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port
Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD 12×50 Binoculars Subalpine employs Sitka Concealment Subalpine camouflage, designed for stalking ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
Subalpine is optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and less. BX-5 Santiam HD 12×50 Binoculars are the full-size magnification king in Leupold’s top binocular series.
When you want to get that extra reach without going to a 56mm class optic, 12×50 is a good compromise.
The Santiam 12×50 weighs in at a sliver over 2 lbs (32.1 oz.), which is pretty light for a 50mm bino.
It has all the features associated with this series: Twilight Max HD Light Management System, DiamondCoat 2 scratch resistant coating, Guard-Ion water repellent coating, an open bridge chassis and more.
Specification: Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD
4.1 x 7.1 x 10 inches, 2.95 pounds
3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|