Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD 15x56mm Sitka Alpine
- Leupold model #172458 bx-5 Santiam HD 15x56mm in Sitka Subalpine
- 100% waterproof, Fog proof, & shockproof
- Guard-ion lens coating sheds water, dirt, and fingerprints for a clear, crisp image
- Features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments
- Open-bridge, dual-hinge design – extremely lightweight and ergonomic
- Field-replaceable adjustable eyecups provide generous Eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System adds up to 30 extra minutes of glassing light
- Built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port
The Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD 15×56 Binoculars Sitka Subalpine are an elite observational tool that blows many other optics out of the water.
The images these binoculars produce are truly breathtaking because of the top-tier optical glass used to make them.
Fully multi-coated extra-low dispersion lenses give the view amazing contrast and excellent color fidelity. With the help of Leupold’s Twilight Max Light Management System, these lenses transmit an enormous amount of light to give you the best vision in the faintest light.
A phase-corrective coating is applied to the BaK-4 prisms to make every image razor-sharp. Completely waterproof and fogproof and shrouded in durable rubber that is easy to grip, the BX-5 Santiam HD 15×56 Binoculars Sitka Subalpine are ready for any harsh environment.
Specification: Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD 15x56mm Sitka Alpine
11.5 x 4 x 7.2 inches, 5.1 pounds
5.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|