Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD 8x42mm Gray
- Leupold Model #172662 BX-4 Pro Guide HD 8x42mm in Shadow Gray
- 100% Waterproof, fogproof, & shockproof
- High-Definition, calcium-fluoride lenses delivers incredible edge-to-edge clarity
- Open-bridge, dual-hinge design – Extremely lightweight and ergonomic
- BAK 4 Prisms deliver a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image
- Field-replaceable adjustable eyecups provide generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System adds up to 30 extra minutes of glassing light
- Built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port
LEUPOLD BX-4 Pro Guide HD 8×42 The BX-4 Pro Guide HDs are built around the Leupold Twilight Max Light Management System.
The specialized lens coatings will allow you to glass longer during the early predawn hours to well past dusk.
The open bridge design and durable aluminum body is both comfortable to hold and lightweight enough for easy carrying.
The redesigned body armor has a texture that allows for a sure grip in any conditions with or without gloves.
Completely waterproof and backed by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee the BX-4 Pro Guide HDs are a welcome addition for all who want to see more outdoors.
Specification: Leupold BX-4 Pro Guide HD 8x42mm Gray
3.1 x 7.7 x 6.3 inches, 2.3 pounds
2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|