Leupold BX-2 Alpine Binoculars
- Leupold model #176975 Bx-2 alpine 12x52mm in shadow Gray
- 100% waterproof, Fog proof, & shockproof
- Fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity
- Lightweight and rugged magnesium housing shrouded in a rubber armor coating provides a positive grasp
- Twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
- Twilight Max Light Management System adds up to 20 extra minutes of glassing light
- Large, Tactile focus Dial is easy to find and Use, even with gloved hands
- Built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port
Whether it’s your first set of binoculars or your 50th, your glass needs to give you a bright image, feel comfortable in your hands, and be able to take a beating.
The BX-2 Alpine binoculars check all these boxes and more. With the Twilight Max Light Management System, this set of binoculars will out-perform everything in its class when it comes to seeing more in less light.
Specification: Leupold BX-2 Alpine Binoculars
3.3 x 6.2 x 8.1 inches, 2 pounds
2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|
6 reviews for Leupold BX-2 Alpine Binoculars
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Nom De Plume –
I thought I was getting real quality but as soon as I turned the focus wheel I knew I was getting JUNK. It turned with a “rickety” feel and did not feel smooth at all and it was extremely hard to focus. There seemed to be a fraction of a fraction of a millimeter where I thought it was focused.You can spend forever trying to focus these roof prisms. I can’t seem to get them to focus. The instructions were minimal and didn’t explain a feature that seemed not to be on the binocular.The only thing I can say good about Leupold was that it was clearer and much brighter than Bushnell of the same equivalent. It is made in China FYI.
I bought a Celestron DX 12×56 at B&H in NYC but after owning and trying it for 3 weeks I returned it. Leupold BX-2 Alpine 12×52 is a keeper. The handling, controls, size, texture and weight are all easy and fun every time.
Tim Gretter –
I got a Leupold 4×12 Scope on my rifle, and now I got this 12×52. Can’t go wrong with this brand
Georgia Litzner –
Good quality comes with a bag for safe keeping when not in use
A birthday gift.
Amazon Customer –
Very clear and light weight.