Leupold BX-2 Alpine Binocular
- Leupold Model #176973 BX-2 Alpine 10x52mm in Shadow Gray
- 100% Waterproof and Fog proof
- Fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity
- Lightweight and rugged magnesium housing shrouded in a rubber armor coating provides a positive grasp
- Twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
Some consider a good set of 10×42 binoculars the sweet spot. Enough magnification for clear identification but still compact enough to take everywhere.
Whether it’s your first set of binoculars or your 50th” your glass needs to give you a bright image” feel comfortable in your hands” and be able to take a beating.
The BX-2 Alpine binoculars check all these boxes and more. With our Twilight Max Light Management System” this set of binoculars will out-perform everything in its class when it comes to seeing more in less light. And backed by our full lifetime guarantee” you’ll be wondering why you didn’t have to pay more.
Features : 100% waterproof and Fogproof Magnesium housing Tripod Twilight max light management system Twist up eyecups.
Specification: Leupold BX-2 Alpine Binocular
3.3 x 6.2 x 8.1 inches
2.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|
Nice binoculars which work well. Clear image, adjustable eye piece. I was not happy with the brightness of the image which is the reason for the 4 star review.
Excellent moderate weight binocs. Leopold makes great all around optics.
Rosemary K. Perkins –
I found these to be as advertised. Used for various sports and times of day. Used primarily for early and late viewing of wildlife.
Amazon Customer –
Brandon Weeks –
Nice and clear, no blur around the edges, very good in low light.