Kitchenaid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment
- Makes up to 2.0 quarts of ice cream, gelato or sorbet in 20-30 minutes.
- Dasher rotates inside the bowl to spread, scrape and mix thoroughly.
- Easy to clean with warm soapy water.
- Some tilt-head models will require the adapter ring to fit properly. First, attach the freeze bowl adapter ring to the bottom of the freeze bowl with a counterclockwise turn
- For use with KitchenAid stand mixers; includes freeze bowl, dasher and drive assembly
- Creates up to 2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet in about 25 minutes
- Powered by stand mixer; pour in batter and dasher and freeze bowl do the work
- Dishwasher-safe dasher, drive assembly, and adapter ring; handwash freeze bowl
- Measures 10-8/9 by 10-2/7 by 10-2/7 inches; 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty
Fits 5 and 6 quart mixers. Make up to 2 quarts of fresh ice cream, sorbet and a variety of other frozen desserts quickly and easily with the KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker.
The Ice Cream Maker Attachment produces a variety of frozen desserts, as well as fresh, pure soft-consistency ice cream.
Specification: Kitchenaid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment
|Dimensions||11 × 10 × 10 in|