Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Rail forward design increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual laser, lasers clearly define material to be cut
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob, large bevel scale and fine pointers easily set precise angles
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind-the-cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose. Mitre angle: 50/60 °. Crown moulding diagonal cut 45°/90°-6-5/8 inch. Special cutting depth 45°/90° (right)-3/4 inch x 4-3/4 inch. Crown moulding diagonal cut at 90°/90°-6-5/8 inch. Saw blade diameter-10-1/4 inch
- Includes angle transfer device which automatically bisects transferred angles to the saw and aligns
Compact and incredibly precise, the Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw delivers professional results in the workshop and on the job site.
Advanced electronics, dual laser guides, micro-bevel adjustments, quick-release fences, and easy-to-reference scales all help you maintain control over cuts.
And a host of other smart features help keep the saw’s footprint small and its body light and portable–all without sacrificing power, accuracy, or dust extraction capability.
Specification: Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw
|Item Weight (pounds)|
29.5 x 22.8 x 20 inches
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
|Item model number|
|Item Package Quantity|
3-Year Limited Warranty