Festool 574692 Router of 1400 EQ Imperial
- Ergonomic handles: Festool routers are designed for increased control and reduced fatigue. Integrated switches allow use with just one hand
- Dust extraction: Integrated dust extraction ports capture dust and debris at the point of creation, increasing visibility, prolonging cutter life, and saving valuable cleanup time
- Swiveling chip deflector: Can be used with edge forming bits, maximizing chip and dust extraction even around curves and corners. Attaches and releases quickly with tool-free spring clip system
- System integration: Designed for use with the FS Guide Rail system, MFS multi-routing templates, and a wide range of other accessory options. Power Consumption – 1400 watts / 11.7 amps 120 v. Drive Shaft Speed – 10,000 – 22,500 rpm. Quick Depth Adjustment Range – 2 3/4 inch (70 mm)
- Precision depth adjustment: Micro-adjustability dial allows routing with tremendous precision; depth control to 1/256″ (1/10 mm) with ball detents
Our most versatile router packs 1400 watts into less than 10 lbs. It’s got enough power for most routing tasks, yet it’s small enough to allow precise control.
The OF 1400 Router provides 1400 watts of power in a machine that weighs less than 10 lbs.
It accepts 1/2, 1/4 or 8 mm bits. With enough power to handle most routing tasks and small enough to be extremely maneuverable, the OF 1400 is the one router every tradesperson should own.
With a category-leading 2-3/4 plunge depth, precise to 1/256 (1/10 mm), this router gives you the power, precision, depth of cut, and dust extraction capabilities that will simplify your routing tasks
Specification: Festool 574692 Router of 1400 EQ Imperial
|Item Weight (pounds)|
15.6 x 11.6 x 12.8 inches
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
|Item model number|
|Item Package Quantity|
OF 1400 EQ, Collet-1/4", Collet-8 mm, Collet-1/2", Chip Catcher, Dust Extraction Hood, Guide Rods, Standard U.S. Guide Bushing Adapter, Plug-It Power Cord, SYS 4 TL Systainer
36-Month Comprehensive Warranty