Festool 574432 Domino DF 500 Q Joiner Set
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time.
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Pivoting Fence allows you to create angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the workpiece for accurate placement. Hose port diameter: 1.06 inch
- Dust extractable design provides clean mortise holes for better glue adhesion and longer cutter life.
- Precise Positioning – The Festool 574432 Domino Joiner DF 500 Q Set B004SETSXE comes with the following: Cross stop, Domino DF 500 7/32 (5mm) cutter, Open ended spanner WAF8, Trim stop in a systainer sys 2 T-Loc.
Joining has always been a slow, difficult process. Never again, thanks to the Festool Domino joining system.The Festool 574432 Domino Joiner DF 500 Q Set B004SETSXE comes with the following : Cross stop, Domino DF 500 7/32 (5mm) cutter, Open ended spanner WAF8, Trim stop in a systainer sys 2 T-Loc.
The Domino joiner, with its revolutionary cutting method, simple indexing features and adjustable mortise sizing, makes flawless mortises every single time.
The Domino tenon is equally as impressive – it is 100% rotation-proof and far stronger than either biscuits or dowels. It also has a large gluing surface area for extra strength.
The unique, patented cutting mechanism consists of a spiral cutter with carbide tip that oscillates as it rotates to create perfect mortises time after time.
This action creates a clean entry for a perfectly flush surface while preventing heat build up in the tooling for long cutter life.
The Domino joiner is a simple tool to use with angle, depth and height adjustment scales with positive stops for repeated work and accurate indexing.
The included stop pins allow for consistent indexing against the workpiece edge which is critical for perfect alignment when joining panels. Create precise, solid joints for your largest or smallest projects.
The Domino is portable and ergonomic and lets you take the tool to the work for precise joint placement.
The adjustable fence for mitered and beveled joints ranges from 0 to 90º with positive stops at 22.5, 45, 67.5, and 90º. Straightforward adjustments for mortise width and depth, and material height.
An available range of tenon sizes and types for maximum joint stability across many different applications.
The Domino system is above all economical and efficient.
The fast, easy alignment and repeatability of accurate mortises dramatically reduces set-up time and enhances your quality of work.
The set version includes additional Festool accessories Trim Stop for registering on narrow pieces and Cross Stop for repeat mortise indexing. Made in Germany.
Specification: Festool 574432 Domino DF 500 Q Joiner Set
|Item Weight (pounds)|
15.5 x 11.5 x 6.4 inches
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
|Item model number|
Black heavy duty long fiber plastic and metal
|Item Package Quantity|
3-Year Limited Warranty