Farberware Professional 1000W Microwave – 1.3 cu ft – Stainless Steel/Black
- 1000 watts of cooking power and 10 power levels allow you to adjust the power from 10% to 100%; Multi-stage cooking for custom-cooked meals and snacks
- 1 through 6-minute Express Cooking quick start controls and Add 30-Seconds control
- 6 One-Touch cooking functions for popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, beverage, or a dinner plate; Memory Function stores and calls up cooking settings instantly
- Defrost by time or weight; Digital control and led display with clock and kitchen timer
- Removable rotating glass turntable; Keypad Lock prevents unsupervised use
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Dimensions: 20.4 x 16.6 x 12.4 inches
The Farberware Professional Microwave delivers power, style and convenience with a sleek, stainless steel design to compliment your kitchen.
Features include 10 power levels and a Memory Function that stores and recalls your preferred cooking settings.
The Farberware Pro offers an easy to operate digital interface with 1-6 minute express cook buttons, time or weight based defrost controls, an Add 30-Seconds control, as well as six pre-programmed cooking functions for popcorn, pizza, a dinner plate and more.
Multi-stage cooking means that you can set the power level to adjust during the cooking cycle for perfect results without interruption.
The LCD display provides a clock and kitchen timer. With a generous 1. 3 cubic foot cooking capacity, 1000 watts of power and a rotating turntable, the Farberware Pro is the perfect multi-tasker for your kitchen.
Specification: Farberware Professional 1000W Microwave – 1.3 cu ft – Stainless Steel/Black
|Dimensions||21 × 17 × 13 in|
koala fun –
Started making an awful noise after only a few months of use. It frightens my dog. Also, as others have mentioned, the plastic on the keypad has bubbled up and makes the whole appliance look cheap and obnoxious.
Amazon Customer –
Update. Second new microwave died within 3 months of purchase. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!Microwave turn-table broke in the first 60 days, making horrible sounds & not turning. Getting a run around from manufacturer who outsourced answering of customer calls to someone who can only say mail in the warranty card & tell them your problem. Won’t provide a extra copy of the warranty card or give a phone number to get one.
Laura Houston –
The light bulb buried in the case is loose. It worked the first day and now it’s hit or miss if there will be light or not in the microwave. Threw away the box so now am stuck with it. Sucks to not have a dependable light in a microwave. Next time I reach into the “black hole” and knock over a cup of reheated coffee,(because I can’t see it!) I may return and change review to one star. I expect better of the brand “Faberware”