DeWalt DWS780 12” Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Innovative gearbox and belt drive design increases vertical cutting capacity
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence design cuts up to 2 by 16 dimensional lumber at 90 degrees, 2 by 12 at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity, ensures accuracy
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75 percent of dust generated
- This product does not come with a stand. 90 degrees Cross Cut Capacity (Max Width) 14 inch (16 inch w/ special setup). 45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width) 4×8
The DEWALT 12″ Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15A 3,600 RPM and offers a new precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimal accuracy.
Features a new handle design for maximum portability, cam lock miter, detent override, bevel crown stops and is best in class capacity.
Constructed for easy, hassle free use saw’s capacities are miter 0 to 60 degree left, 0 to 50 degree right, bevel 0 to 48 degree left and right, cross cuts 2 x 14 on 90 degree and miters 2 x 10 on 45 degree, base capacity 6 1/2″ left and right with a crown capacity of 6 5/8″.
Carbide blade, dust bag, wrench and manual, 90 day money back guarantee, one year service, three year limited warranty and accessory DW7187 adjustable miter saw laser system included.
Weighs 54 pounds.
Specification: DeWalt DWS780 12” Double-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
21.5 x 17.7 x 17.1 inches
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
|Item model number|
|Item Weight (pounds)|