DeWalt DWS715 15 Amp 12 in. Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- Power and Durability: 15 Amp, 4,000 Rpm Motor
- Miter Detent Plate Improves Productivity and Ensures Cutting Accuracy: Adjustable Stainless Steel Miter Detent Plate with 14 Positive Stops
- Miter Dentent Override That Allows You to Override the Miter Stops and Adjust to the Desired Setting Without the Saw Slipping into the Miter Detents. Arbor Size Is 5/8 Inches
- TALL SLIDING FENCES that support crown molding up to 5 1/4 Inch nested and base molding up to 6 1/2 Inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Cross Cut Capacity Up to 2×8 Inch Dimensional Lumber at 90° and a 2×6 Inch Dimensional Lumber at 45°
- Machined Base Fence support maintains fence perpendicularity with blade for cutting accuracy
- Bevels to the left up to 48° and to the right up to 3°, with positive stops at 0°, 45° and 33.9° for cutting crown molding laying flat with 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0°, 33.9°, 45° and 48° that delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Includes a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench, vertical clamp and comfortable side handles in the base
The DW715 12 in. Single-bevel compound Miter saw is powered by a 15 amp motor to drive 4, 000 RPM, delivering Extended power and durability.
Features stainless steel Miter detent plate and cam Miter Lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments.
Tall sliding fences support 5-1/2 in. Of base molding vertically and 5-1/2 in.
Of crown molding vertically nested.
Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
Specification: DeWalt DWS715 15 Amp 12 in. Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
|Item Weight (pounds)|
26.8 x 21.9 x 18.9 inches
|Item model number|