DeWalt DCF885C1 20V MAX* 1/4″ Impact Driver Kit
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Has built in LED with 20 second delay after trigger release
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Compact (5.55 in. front to back)and lightweight (2.8 lbs) design fits into tight areas
- ONE HANDED BIT LOADING: Has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips. No load speed: 0 2,800
- RELIABILITY: Tools backed by a 3 year limited warranty.Anvil type quick release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCF885 Impact Driver, (1) 20V MAX* Battery (1.5 Ah), and (1) Fast Charger
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
The DEWALT DCF885C1 20V max* 1/4″ impact driver kit features a compact (5.55″ front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs) design which fits into tight areas.
It has 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows.
This driver offers one-handed loading with a 1/4″ Hex chuck that accepts 1″ bit tips.
Specs: max torque: 1400.0 in-lbs, no-load speed: 0-2,800, impacts/min: 0-3,200 IPM, 1/4″qr Hex drive.
Backed by DEWALT 3 year limited warranty.
Kit includes: (1) DCF885 impact driver, (1) 20V max* battery (1.5 Ah), (1) fast charger.
Specification: DeWalt DCF885C1 20V MAX* 1/4″ Impact Driver Kit
|Item Weight (pounds)|
5.5 x 9 x 3 inches
Click here for Proposition 65 warning
|Item model number|
1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Pack of 1
20 volt lithium-ion battery