DeWalt 20V MAX XR Brushless 1/4″ 3-Speed Impact Driver, Bare Tool
- Dewalt built Brushless Motor, Compact, Lightweight Design for tight spaces
- Variable speed trigger, no load speed 0 to 1000, 2800, 3250
- 3 speed settings for versatility with Precision Drive for added Control
- (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release
- No battery or charger Included
The DEWALT DCF887B 20V MAX XR Li-ion Brushless 1/4″ 3-Speed Impact Driver Bare tool features a DEWALT built brushless motor.
This impact driver has 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility, along with Precision Drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control.
It offers three (3) LED lights with 20 second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. It also allows for one-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, and accepts 1″ bit tips.
This unit has a compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (2 mm shorter than the previous DCF886). Includes belt clip. This is a bare tool item – battery sold separately.
Specification: DeWalt 20V MAX XR Brushless 1/4″ 3-Speed Impact Driver, Bare Tool
8 x 3 x 5.9 inches
|Item model number|
|Item Weight (pounds)|