Delonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
- Patented “Cappuccino System” frother that mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth
- Easy-to-use rotary and push button control panel with programmable menu settings and beans container capacity is 8.8 ounces. Coffee grounds container- 14 cups or after 72 hours from first use. Maximum cup height- 4.25 inches. Input power – 1350 watts
- Grinds beans instantly with the patented, compact and easy-to-clean “Direct-to-Brew” system. Use your favorite coffee beans to create your perfect espresso. Beans with less visible oil, usually a medium roast, are recommended for best grinder performance
- Maintenance: De’Longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly. The machine does not deliver coffee, but only water is caused due to ground coffee may be blocked in the funnel. Remove the ground coffee inside the funnel, using a plastic knife. Then clean the infuser and the inside of the machine. If machine is noisy refer manual; Energy Saving: With 3 hour automatic shut off
- Utilize De’Longhi’s specialized call center for help in setting up and maintaining your machine (LatteBest). Warranties may not apply to purchases from an unauthorized retailer
Capable of preparing espresso, coffee, cappuccino, latte drinks, and more, this super-automatic machine features a unique beans-to-brew system that grinds coffee beans right before brewing for exceptionally aromatic espresso. The appliance comes equipped with two stainless-steel boilers that provide excellent heat distribution, as well as an instant reheat function, which keeps the machine at an ideal temperature, no matter how long the interval between cups. In addition, its quiet burr grinder automatically grinds beans and can be set to a specific grinding level, but the unit can also be used with ground coffee if preferred.
The unit’s front panel offers easily accessible controls for the on/off switch and cappuccino system, as well as for adjusting the quantity of water and coffee to suit individual tastes, from long or short to weak or strong. Its patented cappuccino system rotates 180 degrees to allow for any size milk container, plus the coffee spigot height can be adjusted to accommodate all different cup sizes–from a classic espresso cup to a tall mug. Even more, the unit’s exclusive cup tray keeps cups warm before use, and its three-hour automatic shutoff provides added safety. Other highlights include a 60-ounce removable water tank, a handy water-level indicator, a 7-ounce bean container, an electronic steam and coffee thermostat, rinse and decalcification auto programs, and a removable drip tray for easy cleanup. Made in Italy, the 1,150-watt espresso/coffee machine measures 17 by 13 by 18 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.
- Compact and High Performance: Because DeLonghi’s new patented boiler is so compact, the excellent heat distribution guarantees a perfect espresso at the ideal temperature every time.
- Timeless Reliability: Thanks to the stainless-steel removable double boiler, the inside can be cleaned easily. Regular cleaning of the machine is essential for maintaining the best flavor possible and for minimizing the need for service.
- A Perfect Aroma, Guaranteed: The beans-to-brew system guarantees an espresso with a delicious aroma as the coffee is freshly ground. No traces of stale grounds are left in the machine.
- Instant Reheat: This special function heats the core of Magnifica, ensuring the machine is always at the ideal temperature for espresso, no matter how long the interval between cups.
- Removable Water Tank and Bean Container: Magnifica knows that the counter space in your kitchen is always at a premium. Magnifica is the only super-automatic machine that allows you to fill the water tank and empty the coffee grounds without moving the machine. All of the controls are at the front of the machine, from the on/off switch to the cappuccino system.
- Integrated Burr Grinder: A space-saver container for beans is fully integrated into the Magnifica. You can set the grinding level to customize your espresso. Magnifica can also be used with ground coffee. DeLonghi recommends the use of illycaffe for the best tasting espresso. Rich, smooth, balanced, and never bitter, illy provides the same consistent distinctive taste cup after cup.
- Coffee Spigots: Magnifica’s coffee spigot height can be adjusted to allow for all different cup sizes–from a classic espresso cup to a tall mug.
- Cappuccino System: The patented cappuccino system rotates 180 degrees to allow for any size milk container.
- Cup Tray: Magnifica’s exclusive cup tray, similar to those found in cafés, keeps cups warm before use.
- Front Panel: Magnifica allows you to customize your coffee by adjusting the quantity of water and coffee to suit your taste: long or short, weak or strong.
Specification: Delonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
|Dimensions||15 × 11 × 15 in|