Delonghi EC680M Dedica 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
- Brew like a pro Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse. Flow Stop: Automatically delivers 1 or 2 shots ,always the exact amount of espresso you desire
- Your foam, your way; A manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks; Just the way you like them
- One espresso shot or two; The three in one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy serve espresso pod; Whatever your preference
- Accommodates taller cups if you’d prefer a larger size beverage, no problem; the bottom tray of the unit is easy to adjust or remove to fit taller cups
- Sleek space saving design with a sleek profile, compact design and narrow footprint, each model fits beautifully on a kitchen countertop – without taking uptoo much space. Steam regulator
- Note: Refer the instructional video and the user manual before use which is highly essential
The new Dedica Espresso Maker provides the perfect espresso, latte, or cappuccino at home, all while only taking up 6 Inch of space on your countertop.
It also features thermo block technology which allows the machine to heat up quickly and be ready within 35 seconds.
It has sturdy stainless steel construction and buttons for automatic flow stop.
The new Cappuccino Frother provides Barista quality foam for your favorite milk based espresso drinks.
If water tank is not inserted correctly when in operation could leak few drops of water, make sure the water tank is secure in place.
Make sure to clean the nozzle and push the button for steam before turning the steam knob to avoid the nozzle being clogged by milk.
Specification: Delonghi EC680M Dedica 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
|Dimensions||13 × 6 × 12 in|
For six months or so, this was a wonderful product that gave us a lot of joy in the mornings. I probably would have given a five star review, in fact. But then it began leaking from every little crevice. At first it was just a drip or two, but over a few weeks it got to the point where it was like a little rain storm encircling my coffee cup and it’s rendered the machine completely unusable.DeLonghi has offered to repair it because it’s stillunder warranty, which is kind of nice but…1. I must ship it to them2. I must cover the cost of shipping it3. There is no clarity on how long I’ll be without my machine while they repair itIn the day and age of Amazon, if your $250 product falls apart for no good reason, asking the customer to spend their time and money to ship it back to you for repair probably isn’t the way to go (at least if you want to avoid reviews like this one). And so, in spite of its lovely aesthetics, this product and Delonghi are getting one star from me and my advice to you would be to find a comparable machine from another manufacturer.
Robyn Friend –
I have had this product for 3.5 months and it started smoking when brewing. Not steam, smoke! Amazon would not help me because it’s past the 1 month return policy. I waited on hold with delonghi for 42 minutes to be told they will have me send in the item and await repairs. I spent too much on this to now three months later be waiting for it to not catch on fire. I am very disappointed with the product and the way delonghi has handled it thus far and surprised Amazon couldn’t be of more assistance considering the circumstances.
Michelle Hanna –
Horrible! Machine broke in 1 month contacted Delonghi. Delonghi said I’m sorry your having trouble BUT you didn’t purchase from an authorized retailer and therefor they are unable to validate our warranty. If you would like to purchase a NEW machine we can offer you an 20% discount. I will never buy a Delonghi product again!