Daewoo KOR07R3ZEC 0.7 cu. ft 700W Retro Countertop Microwave Oven, Cream
- Please see the manual for boxed popcorn cooking instructions! Larger bags of popcorn will need to be folded in order to fully cook.
- Concave Reflex System (C.R.S) – Daewoo’s exclusive cooking system uses concave reflectors and dual waves to quickly and evenly cook food.
- Recessed Turntable – Located in a recess in the bottom of the microwave, the recessed turntable has more space than the traditional microwave.
- 5 Power Levels – The 5 power levels allow you to easily adjust the power to match to specific food cook times and requirements.
- 5 Auto Cook Menus – With the auto cook pre-set menu function, cook beverages, soups, baked potatoes, fresh vegetables, and frozen vegetables at the touch of a button.
- 2-Way Defrost – Thaw your favorite foods faster by using time or weight defrost function and eliminate the guesswork.
- Zero On – The innovative eco standby system automatically goes into sleep mode when idle to help you save on energy consumption.
- Dimensions – This microwave’s exterior measures WIDTH: 17.6 inches DEPTH: 12.7 inches HEIGHT: 10.6 inches, the cavity measures WIDTH: 11.6 inches DEPTH: 11.9 inches HEIGHT: 8.3 inches
Daewoo’s retro series 0.7 Cu. Ft 700W microwave lets you have a vintage aesthetic while keeping modern conveniences.
With 5 power levels and 5 auto-cook options to reheat and cook various foods at, this mini microwave packs a mighty punch.
The exclusive Concave Reflex System (C.R.S) cooks your food faster and more evenly than a traditional microwave.
Worry less about space with the recessed turntable, designed to have more room than the average compact microwave.
The child lock safety function gives you peace of mind by keeping curious fingers at bay.
Spend less time thawing with the 2-Way Defrost that defrosts your frozen foods by weight and time.
The Zero On energy saving function lets you have a small footprint on both your counterspace and in energy consumption.
With more color options in white and red, stylize your kitchen with Daewoo’s retro microwaves.
Specification: Daewoo KOR07R3ZEC 0.7 cu. ft 700W Retro Countertop Microwave Oven, Cream
|Dimensions||13 × 18 × 11 in|
Brenda Moore –
I was hesitant to purchase a microwave as I don’t believe they’re necessary for cooking; they’re just a convenience if you have the space. I wanted something very small but also very nice and attractive for a limited amount of space. Did my research, found this one for the right price & just love it. No bells & whistles, just simple convenience in a small space at a good price. No clock on it which I appreciate; the clock uses the most electric on a microwave. Did you know that?
3 star for City blue version 3 with round screen: The top of machine got very hot and would pop once very hot (metal flexing). The fan on the inside rattled the entire counter unless I held hand on side plate. I didn’t see any way to tighten it up. The control were fine. The city blue is nearly gray. It don’t look retro at all. The handle was very nice. Perhaps quality control is low, but ultimately I think it’s a great machine if you don’t want the ugly black one people have. Would look nice on a shelf. I am risking it and ordering a second. This time the white with square controls, instead of round on the city blue model, which has more shapes pressed in the sides that I expect prevent popping of aluminum case when hot…wish me luck!5 star for the white model with square screen: This thing is gorgeous!!!! The dial to temp is Awesome!! It’s the easiest thing to use ever! The handle doesn’t gave the weight of quality of the city blue version, but ok. It blends in my 1920s farm-deco kitchen. If you have white or cream cabinets this is a winner. Mine unit has a funny rattle again and this time on the far side from the controls. It stopped when l tilted 45deg, so I’m going see if keep-able. So far 8 stars otherwise!
Southern Toucan –
I bought this for the style. Cheaply made, does not work as well as the $50.00 Walmart models. Much like a toy. Lucky for me I only needed it for popcorn and quick dinners or vegetable packages. Would not buy again.