Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier with True HEPA and Eco Mode,Black
- Coway Mighty (AP-1512HH) is designed to accommodate room sizes up to 361 sq.ft (CADR: Dust 246 / Pollen 240 / Smoke 233 cb. ft.).
- 4 Stage Filtration System (Pre-filter, Deodorization filter, True HEPA filter, Vital Ion) captures and reduces up to 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in the air, including pollen, pollutants and other allergens. It also reduces volatile organic compounds and reduces odor.
- Coway Mighty pollution sensor communicates indoor air quality in real-time. The brightly colored LED lets you know how clean or dirty your indoor air is every minute of the day. And it features a timer, and filter lifetime indicator.
- Fan speeds available in 1, 2, 3 stages by manually setting up. While auto mode automatically optimizes the speed setting 1 through 3 based on the level of indoor air quality. When no pollution is detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop and set as Eco mode to save energy.
- Timer feature allows the machine to run 1/4/8 hours before automatically powering off.
- Filter replacement indicator checks both Pre-filter and HEPA filter respectively to let users be aware of when to wash or replace the filter.
- 77 W power consumption and quiet operation with noise level ranging from 24.4 dB to 53.8 dB.
- Limited manufacturer’s warranty covers any internal/functional parts for 1 year and motor and electronic parts for 3 years. Filters are excluded.
- Won the Best Air Purifier of 2018 at Wirecutter and ranked 1st place at the TopTenReviews.
The mighty air purifier is compact by design, but is equipped with Cutting edge features to keep your indoor air clean.
Equipped with a HEPA efficiency RATING of 99.97percent , it uses a four-stage filtration system to effectively eliminate odors and pollutants.
This mighty machine includes an air quality indicator through our particle sensing technology that will kick your air purifier into high gear when needed. And when 30 minutes when pollution is not detected for 30 minutes, the fan will automatically stop to save energy.
Power Consumption – 4.9~77.8 W CFM 246
Specification: Coway AP-1512HH Mighty Air Purifier with True HEPA and Eco Mode,Black
|Dimensions||17 × 10 × 18 in|
Snazzy design for fresher air! Remove plastic covers from filters and away you go! This is a quiet well working air purifier for up to 300square feet of space. Decent to look at and easy to operate.
Solid air purifier, quiet and efficient. I got this purifier to deal with the poor air quality during wildfires and purchased this one because of the high rating it received on wirecutter. I’ve been impressed with the ease of use, obvious sensitivity (sensor will go from blue to purple (magenta) if you shake a rug in front of it and the unit will adjust accordingly) and quiet operation. I move it room to room when the air is really bad and definitely sense a difference.
Does the job. This good looking, quiet, air purifier has cleared our home of the smokey smell left when I left a window opened an inch during a recent wildfire that threatened our community. We are thankful our issue was resolved quickly and relatively effortlessly
Great for pet owners. I have two white house rabbits who were shedding and fur was EVERYWHERE. I’ve had it for 3 weeks and it works so well that I no longer find fur on my countertops or floating through the air. Additionally, I know it’s working because it kicks into a higher purifying mode automatically when I open a bag of hay and the hay particles go into the air. I love the eco mode because the air purifier essentially shuts down when it is not needed. I set the air purifier up right near my rabbits’ enclosures and it works like a dream.
Worth it! great machine! Was unsure if this worked the way advertised but after looking at the filter after 2 months it’s obvious it does. Also if you have doubt, just spray air freshener like Febreze or the like and watch it kick up into high gear. it’s actually pretty amazing. I bought mine for $136.xx and now it’s back to over $200 and once the price comes back down again I’m buying one for my downstairs
First remove the plastic from the filters. The getting started information is a little quirky. You need to first open up the device, remove the filters from the device and then remove the packing plastic around both sets of filters. After removing the plastic wrap, re-install them into the device and you’re all set.
Happy with this purchase. I’ve had this unit for about two months, and I’m quite happy with it. I was skeptical about the operation of the sensor, but when I was frying something on the stove and the particles from the kitchen made their way to the device, the light turned red and the fan turned to high. It cycled a few times until the air was clear.
The sound level on high is loud, but not obnoxious. On the slower speeds, it is barely noticeable. The recommended cleaning is easy, since the front cover pops right off and sensor is easy to access from the side by opening a little door. The controls along the top are convenient, and they make cute chiming sounds too.
Very Satisfied. I bought the Conway to replace my 2 year-old Whispure (which was too loud for sleeping, even on low). The Conway is very quiet and seems to clean the air just as well in my 280 square food bedroom. The replacement filters are also less expensive.
Missing one carbon filter!! Incomplete right out of the box. (1 year replacement pack: includes 1 HEPA filter (replace once a year) and 2 carbon filters for odor control (replace every 6 months) My order is missing one carbon filter. So much for one year of use before buying filters. I sure hope I do not need to return this. It seems like a good product.
Love it! I love it so far! Super quiet and does a wonderful job. Only annoyance is that I have it in my bedroom and the light is a tad bright for me at night. Easy fix though, I just lay something over the little light on top. To the reviews claiming it’s loud, you have to unwrap the filters before use. Seems like this is a no brainer and the directions are pretty clear but I am also aware common sense isn’t always evenly distributed among our population. Well worth the purchase especially at the discounted price for the white color! Two thumbs up!