Celestron TrailSeeker 80 – 45 Degree Spotting Scope
- Celestron’s proprietary XLT fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission through the optical path to deliver crisp, high contrast images
- Focus on a subject quickly, then fine tune the image using the dual focus mechanism with course and fine adjustments
- Get the whole picture using the rotating tripod mount. This mount rotates a full 360° and allows the eyepiece to be set in any viewing position.
- Get close to the action with a zoom up to 60x magnification or see the widest field of view at 20x
- Perfect for those who want performance in an easy-to-carry package, the 80 mm objective design lets in plenty of light while keeping the overall size of the scope to a minimum
The TrailSeeker spotting scope series offers an amazing viewing experience in a rugged and durable rubber armored housing that is fully waterproof and Nitrogen filled.
The optical system with proprietary XLT multi-coatings renders high resolution images with outstanding contrast while the dual focus mechanism allows you to get subjects in focus quickly and then fine tune the image.
Enhance the View – Large objective 80 mm and 100 mm models are extremely useful in the field both for all the additional light they allow into the optical system and in making the most of the dawn’s early or the twilight’s fading light.
Feature This – The TrailSeeker offers numerous features normally found only in much higher priced spotting scope models, including a sliding sunshade, rotating tripod mount, and interchangeable eyepiece.
The TrailSeeker is the perfect companion for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. Outdoor Adventures – Whether bird watching, hiking, camping, or just observing the scenery, the TrailSeeker Spotting Scope series in outdoor ready! Theese scopes’ robust, fully armored design protects them when out in the field and provides additional peace of mind that they’ll be ready when you need them.
Specification: Celestron TrailSeeker 80 – 45 Degree Spotting Scope
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 10 in|