Celestron – Nature DX Ed 10×42 Binoculars
- PREMIUM ED OBJECTIVE LENSES: Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass virtually eliminates chromatic aberration, also known as color fringing, a visual defect common in binoculars.
- VERSATILE, ALL-AROUND BINOCULARS: These binoculars are a great choice for nature observation, as well as for the trail, stadium, arena, or just about anywhere you want a close-up view of the action.
- BaK-4 PRISMS FOR OPTIMAL VIEWING EXPERIENCE: The prisms inside Nature DX ED feature quality BaK-4 glass with phase coatings applied to maximize light transmission.
- DURABLE, WEATHER-RESISTANT BODY: A sturdy rubber-armored, polycarbonate housing protects your Nature DX ED binoculars from damage and can stand up to even the toughest outdoor weather conditions!
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand and a leading sport optics manufacturer, based in California since 1960.
Celestron’s award-winning Nature DX binoculars gets a major upgrade with the addition of premium ED objective lenses. Celestron’s high-quality ED glass delivers visibly brighter, sharper images compared to non-ED binoculars.
The difference is especially noticeable in low light conditions, such as at dawn or dusk. Nature DX ED features fully multi-coated optics. The Nature DX ED is a great birdwatching binocular. Its fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms will maximize light transmission, resulting in remarkably bright, highly detailed image quality, and the ED objective lenses will further enhance these features, especially in dim light conditions.
ED glass also helps you spot insects and plants at a close focus of just 6.5 feet. These premium binoculars together are suitable for eyeglass wearers and include a protective padded nylon case for easy storage and portability.
Our Nature DX ED 10×42 model offers 10x magnification power. Despite its higher magnification, Nature DX ED 10×42 maintains a close focus of just 6.5 feet. Aim for quality sport optics and get your binoculars from Celestron, the world’s #1 leading telescope brand in the USA. Nearly 70 years on the market!
Specification: Celestron – Nature DX Ed 10×42 Binoculars
|Dimensions||17 × 7 × 3 in|