Celestron Nature DX 10×56 Binoculars – Fogproof/Waterproof
- Designed with the outdoor enthusiast in mind, waterproof and fully rubber armored
- Phase coated BaK4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution
- Fully multi coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path
- Close focus of 6.5 feet for viewing nearby subjects
- Sturdy, twistup eyecups with multiple stops. Eyeglass friendly with 17.5 millimeter of eye relief
Proudly created with US engineering, the Nature DX 8×42 reveals image detail you won’t find with other beginners’ binoculars.
The fully multi-coated lenses provide maximum light transmission through the entire optical path, resulting in brighter, sharper images even in low light conditions.
The high-quality BaK-4 prisms are phase-coated to increase the contrast and resolution. Nearby subjects like plants and insects are easy to view with a close focus of just 6.5 feet.
These binoculars also allow the pursuit of distant subjects with 8x magnification and 42 mm objective lenses to easily acquire and follow your subject, no matter the distance.
The Nature DX 8×42 body has been specifically designed to endure your travels thanks to its lightweight polycarbonate housing, which protects the binocular from damage.
The binocular is 100 percent waterproof and purged with nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging of the lenses in wet conditions.
Rubber armor ensures durability, and the twist-up eyecups with multi-stop function allow for proper positioning of the eyes, even for eyeglass wearers! Buy with confidence from Celestron, based in California since 1960.
Your purchase is backed by a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
Specification: Celestron Nature DX 10×56 Binoculars – Fogproof/Waterproof
|Dimensions||7 × 3 × 6 in|