Celestron Granite ED 7×33 Binoculars – Fogproof/Waterproof
- High index ED Glass objective lenses for the truest color rendition.
- Fully Broadband Multi-Coated lenses –provides maximum throughput light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. Celestron Broadband coatings provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
- Phase Coated BaK-4 Prisms with Dielectric High Reflectivity Coatings
- Waterproof & Fogproof -Nitrogen purged.
- Rubber Armored– for protection
- Ergonomic features such as open bridge body with thumb indentations & finger ridges to prevent slipping.
- Metal Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups -for long life and precision movement.
Celestron Granite ED Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. Granite ED offers all the features you’d expect from a top-of-the-line binocular, including ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass.
The ED objective lenses and fully multi-coated optics provide excellent sharpness and color correction, while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration. Granite ED also features BaK-4 prisms with dielectric and phase coating to increase light transmission and overall image quality. As the name implies, Granite binoculars are made to withstand the test of time.
They are constructed from magnesium, which is tougher and lighter than aluminum. Granite also features metal—not plastic—twist-up eyecups. Joining the beloved Granite series is the 7×33 model.
This new model provides an excellent balance between performance and comfort, with a wider field of view compared to 42mm binoculars. They’re an excellent choice for travel, sports and outdoor activities. Color: Black.
Specification: Celestron Granite ED 7×33 Binoculars – Fogproof/Waterproof
|Dimensions||6 × 2 × 5 in|