Bushnell – Engage Binoculars – 10x50mm, Roof Prism, Black
- ED prime glass is fully multi-coated to offer maximum brightness
- Dielectric Prism coating and Ultra wide-band coatings provides precision and clarity
- Exo barrier lens coating repels water, debris, oil and fog
- Environmentally-friendly lead-free glass
- Lightweight yet rugged magnesium chassis is fully waterproof
The Bushnell Engage 10×50 ED Binoculars are among the top performing binoculars in their class, ideal for low light viewing.
For harsh environmental conditions, Bushnell’s proprietary EXO Barrier lens coating repels water, dirt and oil to maintain a crystal clear view.
The 50 mm objective lenses are made of ED (extra-low dispersion) glass and fully multi-coated to capture and transmit a maximal amount of light to your eye, a critical feature during dusk and dawn.
To further improve brightness and contrast, the roof prisms have a PC-3 phase coating.
The Engage 10×50 has a magnesium housing that brings it down to 29.2 oz, which is on the lighter side for a 10×50 binocular, but it can also be mounted on a tripod for extended viewing periods.
- 10x 50mm
- 10ft close focus
- 340ft Field of View
- EXO Barrier protection coating repels water, oil & dust
- ED Prime Glass for maximum brightness
Specification: Bushnell – Engage Binoculars – 10x50mm, Roof Prism, Black
9 x 4 x 9 inches, 1.83 pounds
2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
|Item model number|