Bunn VPR 12-Cup Pourover Commercial Coffee Brewer, Black
- Brews 3. 8 gallons of coffee per hour
- Decanters included
- Two idividually controled warmers
- No plumbing required
- Safety-guarded funnel protects users from burns
BUNN is the preferred beverage equipment provider for fine restaurants and other food service establishments because the equipment consistently produces high quality beverages.
The stainless steel construction of BUNN brewers makes them incredibly durable.
The brewing system uses a reservoir to hold water at optimum brewing temperature and a sprayhead that showers the hot water over the ground coffee, floating the grounds in the filter for even extraction, bringing out the full flavor of the coffee.
- This commercially-rated unit brews up to 3.8-gallon (14.4-liter) of perfect coffee per hour
- Internal components are constructed from stainless steel
- Pourover brewer requires no plumbing – just pour cold water in top and coffee brews immediately
- Two separately controlled warmers
- Brews into 2 BUNN Easy Pour glass decanters, included
Specification: Bunn VPR 12-Cup Pourover Commercial Coffee Brewer, Black
|Dimensions||16 × 8 × 21 in|
3 reviews for Bunn VPR 12-Cup Pourover Commercial Coffee Brewer, Black
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Ms. Tango –
For a “commercial” unit, I wasn’t even watching to see if someone would sell me PLASTIC carafes. This price point should include GLASS. Period. NO one wants to leave hot coffee sitting in plastic all day. It’s just plain unhealthy.Unit works fine, just super disappointed in the Bruun saving $5.00 to ship crappy carafes that I’ll be throwing away and ordering glass.
System works great from a single serve to a full pot. My disappointment was with the decanters. Description says they’re glass. They’re plastic! What happened to truth in advertising?
Rhonda King –
Purchased this Bunn for our church. Pictured with 2 decanters – one brown handle & one orange handle. Perfect for regular coffee & decaf !!! Upon arrival SO disappointed. 2 decanters, both with brown handles. If we had known this we would have purchased one without the decanters and then purchased them separately.