Breville The Toast Select Luxe Toaster
- 6 preset toast types the toast select luxe with 6 bread settings – white, brown, grain, fruit, rye and crumpet adjusts the toasting time for each type of bread.
- 2-Slice capacity larger artisanal bread, Thick bagels and dense pastries demand wider slots, so we answered the call.
- Variable browning control toast to your ideal browness level while the LED indicates your Browning progress.
- Innovative auto features 1-touch ‘a bit more’ And ‘lift & look’ Functions are derived directly from your feedback and makes for flawless toasting.
- Easy cleaning No need to ever lift when cleaning. Just pull out the front crumb tray and tip it into the dustbin.
Compact 2 slice toaster with Progress indicator. The toast select luxe adjusts the toasting time for each type of bread. ‘Lift & look’ To check if it’s done.
Press ‘a bit more’ And to give it just that A little bit more.
Follow toasting progress with the LED countdown indicator.
Crafted with Brushed Stainless Steel in premium metallic finishes and chrome accents.
Specification: Breville The Toast Select Luxe Toaster
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 8 in|
7 reviews for Breville The Toast Select Luxe Toaster
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
This is the best toaster I’ve ever purchased and for the price it should be great!It does not disappoint great on bagels, bread pastries and waffles.
Amazon Customer –
Breville makes outstanding appliances. This toaster is no exception. The various setting for toast, pastries, waffles, etc is great. The only drawback is the stainless exterior shows fingerprints and wipe marks.
Robert Keith Collins –
Worth every penny!
Dana Landis –
This is not just a great looking toaster (kind of vintage, kind of modern), but the functionality is a pleasure. It’s intuitive to use, with little conveniences built in (the lights show you the darkness setting and how close your toast is to being done, the outside of the toaster stays cool so you don’t have to worry about what’s touching it, there’s a way to pull your toast up and check how dark it is without stopping the toasting process). This is the best toaster I’ve ever had.
Ed Kearns –
I didn’t think it was possible, but this toaster makes better toast. It has precise controls and features to deal with toasting from frozen, and wider or thinner. It adds up to tasting noticeably better!
Amanda S. Woodward –
I could not believe how awful the current toasters were. What the heck could have gone wrong? After a couple of tries, I finally splurged on this one and there are no regrets. Not only does it brown the bread evenly and with control, it is such an attractive appliance without being a behemoth of a clunk. Highly highly recommend.
J. E. Johnson –
The toaster I was shipped had dents and there were multiple blemishes in the finish. I owned a previous model of Breville’s toasters and wanted to splurge on this stylish model. My main reason for returning it was the top gets so hot it will burn your hand when you go to remove the toast. You MUST use the uplift feature or tongs. A child would be seriously burned if making their own toast. Very, very disappointed.