Breville the Barista Pro BES878 Automatic Espresso Machine
- New intuitive interface lets you be the barista at home
- brbrMake café-quality beverages right at home with the Breville Barista Pro
- Its new intuitive LCD interface guides you through every step so you can easily make all your favorite coffee and espresso drinks at home in no time
- It only takes three seconds to heat up, and quickly transitions to steam milk so you can create flavorful micro-foam milk for impressive latte art
- The integrated conical burr grinder lets you adjust grind size and dose with precision, and the included porta-filter provides maximum flavor doses
3 seconds start up with ThermoJet heating system. Barista-quality performance with a new intuitive interface that provides all the information you need to create café quality coffee at home.
The built-in grinder delivers the right amount of ground coffee on demand, for full flavor.
With a 3 second heat up time and precise espresso extraction, you go from bean to cup, faster than ever before.
Breville makes true café quality coffee at home possible.
Find the machine the right espresso machine for you.
- INTUITIVE INTERFACE LCD display with grinding and extracting progress animations. The screen provides you all the precise information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it, every time.
- FASTER HEAT UP TIME Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds with instantaneous transition from espresso to steam. Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
- INTEGRATED CONICAL BURR GRINDER With a single touch, the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee on demand, for maximum flavor. Adjustable grind size and dose.
- 19-22 GRAMS DOSE FOR FULL FLAVOR Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 54mm porta-filter with 19-22 grams is the key for full flavor and café quality coffee.
- PRECISE ESPRESSO EXTRACTION Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at the right temperature +/- 2°C, ensuring optimal espresso extraction. Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup.
Specification: Breville the Barista Pro BES878 Automatic Espresso Machine
|Dimensions||17 × 16 × 16 in|