Breville Oracle BES980XL Espresso Machine
- Automatically grinds, doses & tamps the required amount of Coffee for mess Free, barista Quality Espresso
- Programmable hands Free milk texturing with automatic purge; Water tank Capacity : 84 ounce;Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
- Dual stainless steel boilers & dual Italian pumps with PID; Boilers can be descaled by user; Power:1800 Watts; Not compatible with capsules
- One Touch Americano delivers Water directly into the cup after extraction; 3 preset & 6 customizable settings
- Programmable shot temperature from 190 Degree 205 Degree; Displays in either Degree Fahrenheit or Degree C; over Pressure Valve: This commercial feature limits the 15 bar Italian pump pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavours in the shot; Bean Hopper Capacity:1/2 pounds
Automatically grinds, doses & tamps the required amount of coffee for mess free, barista-quality espresso. Programmable hands-free milk texturing with automatic purge
Dual stainless steel boilers & dual Italian pumps with PID; Boilers can be descaled by user
One Touch Americano delivers water directly into the cup after extraction; 3 preset & 6 customizable settings
Programmable shot temperature from 190 Degree-205 Degree. Displays in either Degree F or Degree
Iced Latte and Affogato:
Try a simple Iced Latte – Combine a double shot espresso with your choice of milk, cream, or syrup into a tall glass. Stir well, then top it off with ice for a refreshing café style beverage. Or, get fancy with an Affogato – Pull a shot of double espresso into a short glass and add a scoop of ice cream or gelato to experience a delicious dessert featuring hot and cold temperatures.
The signature of a great cup of Cappuccino is the perfectly creamy texture of the frothed milk. The Oracle will texture the milk to the desired amount of micro-foam and temperature of your choice. Try a delicious cup of Cappuccino – Pull a single shot of espresso into a ceramic cup, then swirl in perfectly frothed Cappuccino styled milk. Garnish with chocolate powder and enjoy.
The Oracle One Touch Americano feature will automatically extract a double espresso, and combine the right amount of hot water from your choice of strength and S/M/L cup size. It is the perfect beverage for those who like brewed coffee. Just like the best coffee shops, this setting creates a balanced, aromatic cup of black coffee for you.
A classic Latte is an espresso shot well incorporated with the right amount of steamed milk. For a classic Latte – Extract a single or double shot of espresso into a short glass. Begin texturing milk to the desired temperature with The Oracle automatic frothing technology. Swirl the textured milk within the stainless steel milk jug and then pour steamed milk into the center of the espresso shot.
The Perfect Extraction:
Ready to geek out with us? The Oracle is supported by an integrated Conical Burr Grinder, Stainless Steel Dual Boilers, Triple Heating System, a Heat Exchanger, Over-Pressure Valve, and Electronic PID Control. Programmable shot duration/volume, pre-infusion duration and water temperature for different coffee origins and flavor profiles. Adjustable grind size and tamp force to deliver a precise dose every time. Hands-free milk texturing with automatic purge and adjustable milk temperature between 130°F – 150°F, as well as adjustable milk texture from “Latte” to “Capp” style to support different brands and types of milk.
- 3 Back Lit LCD displays: Grind Setting Display, Coffee Display and Steam Display
- Hands-Free Automatic & Programmable Grinding
- Automatic & Programmable Dosing
- Hands-Free Automatic & Programmable Milk Texturing (Frothing)
- Steam Select Dial for Manual & One-Touch Frothing
- Cool Touch Steam Wand
- Dual Stainless Steel Italian Boilers
- Heated Group Head with Stainless Portafilter
- Programmable 1 & 2 Cup Buttons
- Shot Clock Displays the Duration of Brewing
- Regulated Extraction Pressure
- Precise Water Temperature Throughout Extraction (Coffee Brewing)
- Low Pressure Pre-Infusion
- Programmable Shot Temperature for Different Coffees Varieties & Roasts
- One-Touch Programmable Americano Button
- Dedicated Hot Water Outlet
- Programmable Auto On & Auto Off
- Integrated & Programmable Conical Burr Grinder
- Removable Bean Hopper with 1/2 Lb. Capacity
- Removable 84 Oz. Water Tank with integrated Water Filter and Backlit Level Indicator
- Heated Cup Warming Tray
- Removable Drip Tray with Full Indicator
- Accessories Included: Knock out bin for used grinds, stainless portafilter, filter basket, 10 Oz. stainless steel dual wall cup, stainless milk steaming/frothing jug, cleaning kit, water hardness test strip, water filter holder and water filter
- 16.25″L x 15″D x 18″H
- 2 year manufactures warranty
Specification: Breville Oracle BES980XL Espresso Machine
|Dimensions||16 × 15 × 18 in|
Leonid A. Malyutin –
It really pains me to write this review. I love this machine. I want to give it 5 stars. I’ve used this machine for almost 2 years now. The reason for the 2 stars??? Well, its what I’ve been through over those 2 years. In that time, I’ve had to send it back for repair, twice. This second time I fought hard to get a full refund and Breville agreed.What I Like – EVERYTHING about the machine’s functionality. If you use high quality beens, this machine makes amazing coffee consistently with little mess. it really is everything you want in a top end dual boiler machine.What I DON’T Like – IT BREAKS! By putting everything you could possibly want in one small package, all the parts need to be small, cheap, and mostly plastic. When it works, its great, when it doesn’t… read on.What I REALLY REALLY REALLY Don’t Like – Breville Customer Support. The machine pump broke about 1 year after purchase. Sent it for repair and it took 3 weeks to get the machine back… well, not exactly all of it. Just most of it. Parts were missing (and it was still broke when I got it back). Then they shipped a brand new machine, it worked fine. For 6 months… then it too broke, same issue. During the troubleshooting of the first issue, someone in the support team recommended descaling the machine with vinegar, even sent me a nice video on how to do it. I only came to find out with the second failure, from the same support team, that dual-boiler machines shouldn’t be descaled at all. I pushed to get a full refund after they asked me to send the unit back to them. They insisted that I’d be contacted by their accounting team once the unit arrived and a refund would be issued. That didn’t quite happen. I had to put in several irate phone calls after the machine arrived at their facilities to get a check issued.Breville: The CONCEPT of this machine is great. Make it actually work by using quality parts. Fire your support team as they don’t follow up on anything they say…a
I purchased my unit in late August of 2017, by June 2018 (9 months after purchase) our unit began to short out when heating up the element. We followed the upkeep regimen religiously.Sometimes these things happen and I wouldn’t necessarily hand out a 1 star for this alone (though apparently this is a known issue which blows my mind on a $2k unit), but our warranty repair process has been a complete joke.I contacted breville and was told that they would repair it under warranty – great! They would send a fedex label and box to return – even better!However, the return box took around 2 and a half weeks to arrive, the unit spent a half a week in transit and then another week at their repair station, by this point we’ve spent a month out of a coffee machine.The icing on the cake to all of this is that the unit which was apparently sent back to me, has now been mysteriously lost in their warehouse – I don’t recommend!
Amazon Customer –
I purchased 3 machines and have recommended the coffee maker to several friends. All 3 of my machines are now not working and one of my friends machine is not working.All of them have the same issue: water pump in the machine sounds like a lawn mower and will not pump water. Here is what I figured out: The machine requires you to clean the machine and prompts you to do so. So you follow the instruction and this is where the pump fails. It gets extremely hot during the clean process and overheats. The pump motor now will require more amps to operate because it was damaged by the over heating process, that kills the water pump. Frother has stopped working on 2 machines. Customer service will play you like a fiddle and you will invest a lot of time getting nowhere. At $2,000 each not a good buy.Paid $2,000 for this coffee maker 2 years ago and its now worthless. Breville should not be allowed to take advantage of trusting customers. This is robbery without a gun.