Breville BES840CBXL The Infuser Espresso Machine, Cranberry Red
- VOLUMETRIC CONTROL: Not all coffees are the same. Control the volume of each pour at the touch of a button.
- PRECISE ESPRESSO-EXTRACTION: Maximise flavor potential with low pressure pre-infusion, digital PID temperature control, adjustable in 4⁰F increments and pressure gauge that guides you to the right extraction.
- MICRO-FOAM MILK TEXTURING: High power 1650W element for high pressure steam and faster heat up to create the micro-foam necessary for a café quality taste and essential for creating latte art.
- FLEXIBLE SHOT CONTROL: Choose between 1 shot, 2 shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
- MAINTENANCE INDICATORS: Our machines let you know when they need a little upkeep. Cleaning and Drip Tray alerts make routine maintenance low-maintenance.
- PUMP: 15 Bar Italian Pump
- SETTINGS: Single or Double Shot. Volumetric Control & Manual Over-ride.
- DIMENSIONS: 13. 7″ W x 11. 5″ D x 13. 2″ H
- POWER: 1650 watts
- VOLTAGE: 110-120 volts
Why the Breville BES840CBXL Infuser Espresso Machine?
For espresso with a well-balanced flavor, flavor needs to be drawn evenly from all the coffee grinds. What is the best way to prepare the grinds for an even extraction?
Rather than starting with bursts of high pressure, the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine in Cranberry Red starts with steady, low pressure to gently expand the grinds. This helps fills in any cracks, gaps, or irregularities in the coffee puck before full pressure is applied, so even pressure is applied to all parts of the coffee puck and optimal flavor is extracted.
The BES840CBXL has both automatic features, like temperature settings, and programmable features like volumetric control. The key features that set it apart from other espresso machines in its price range are the pre-infusion technology, the thermocoil heating system, and PID temperature control technology. See chart below for details.
Other helpful features include a cup warmer on the top of the machine and a feature that removes excess water from the filter basket after coffee extraction, so the used grounds form a dry puck for quicker cleanup. The machine goes into ‘Sleep Mode’ after 1 hour and automatically shuts off after 3 hours. There is extra-tall cup clearance for brewing directly into travel mugs.
Other touches include an ‘Empty Me!’ indicator that lets you know when the removable drip tray is full and a ‘Clean Me’ cleaning alert. The storage tray houses the included accessories. Lastly, all parts that come in contact with water and coffee are BPA free.
Specification: Breville BES840CBXL The Infuser Espresso Machine, Cranberry Red
|Dimensions||10 × 13 × 13 in|