Baratza Vario-W Coffee Grinder
- SPECIALTY COFFEE ASSOCIATION AWARD WINNING GRINDERS – Baratza grinders are preferred by coffee professionals and backed by Baratza’s world class support.
- 230 GRIND SETTINGS – For dialing in espresso and all brewing methods (Aeropress, Hario V60, Chemex, French Press, and automatic brewers). Offers exceptional cup quality for home, office or light commercial use.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE GRINDING – 54mm professional ceramic flat burrs by Mahlkonig, provide high throughput and maintain sharpness, and a built in scale provides precise dosing.
- GRIND BY WEIGHT – Built in digital scale for accurate weight based dosing. Programmable buttons to save up to 3 different presets for a repeatable, one-touch grinding.
- WARRANTY/QUALITY PARTS – engineered with 54mm professional ceramic flat burrs by Mahlkonig in Germany, plus a powerful DC motor. This combination creates a consistent grind and durability ensuring the longevity users have come to expect from the Baratza brand. The Vario-W is backed by Baratza’s world class support and a 1 year warranty.
The Vario-W is a professional-grade grinder that grinds and doses by weight. No more wasted coffee, only grind what you need.
Designed for commercial manual pour-over coffee bars that required a repeatable and accurate grind, it has quickly become popular for home enthusiasts.
The Vario-W grinder is exceptional for espresso, pour-over methods like Chemex, Clever, and Cones, as well as siphon pots and drip coffee makers
Specification: Baratza Vario-W Coffee Grinder
|Dimensions||5 × 7 × 14 in|