Baratza Forte BG Flat Steel Burr Grinder
- SPECIALTY COFFEE ASSOCIATION AWARD WINNING GRINDERS – Baratza grinders are preferred by coffee professionals and backed by Baratza’s world class support.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE GRINDING/ ALL PURPOSE / 260 GRIND SETTINGS – 54mm professional steel flat burrs provide high throughput and maintain sharpness. Engineered to produce an accurate and precise grind with a high grinding capacity of up to 5lbs/day. Perfect for dialing in espresso, and all brewing styles. Good fit as a single origin or decaf espresso coffee grinder. The shut-off hopper allows for mess-free, easy removal of the hopper to switch between beans.
- TRANSFORM WORKFLOW EXPERIENCE – Built in digital scale for accurate weight based grinding or digital timer with programmable buttons to save up to 3 different presets for repeatable, one-touch grinding. The shut-off hopper allows for mess-free, easy removal of the hopper to switch between beans.
- STYLISH – A polished metal body gives this grinder a bold image that makes a statement on your coffee bar, while taking up very little space.
- WARRANTY/QUALITY PARTS – Engineered with 54mm professional steel flat burrs by Ditting in Germany, plus a powerful DC motor. This combination creates a consistent grind and durability ensuring the longevity users have come to expect from the Baratza brand. The Forté BG is backed by Baratza’s world class support and a 1 year warranty.
The Forté series is the pinnacle of Baratza’s impressive line-up, and the BG (Brew Grinder) Flat Steel Burr Grinder model certainly does not disappoint! And inside the gorgeous exterior, it’s designed with a larger gear-to-belt ratio and fitted with a more efficient DC motor to power the Ditter built, 54 mm flat steel burr assembly.
Specification: Baratza Forte BG Flat Steel Burr Grinder
|Dimensions||5 × 7 × 14 in|